Saturday, December 1, 2012

Re-Cycled Coffee Sleeve Gift Card Holder

Yes, this awesome gift card holder for my hubby used to be 3 cardboard coffee sleeves. 


1) I glued the bottoms shut with Tacky Glue.
2) When I made this back in July, I didn;t have spray inks or glitter yet, and I sprayed the sleeves with inks that I made myself. (One pack of Koolaid, spray bottle, water). Now after using, I prefer the both Tattered Angels and Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists.
3) I covered the cover with paper and added paper embellishments and notes inside with Scrap Happy Glue.
4) I then punched two ribbon punch holes and tied together.
5) I slid a gift card into each sleeve and put a little flip flop sticker back to back with a matching sticker on the top of each card so they could be pulled out easily. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment