Thursday, December 20, 2012

Recycled Coffee Sleeve Gift Notebook

Oh my gosh, this Holiday season has already been a whirl wind of events ans parties! I've been so busy wrapping, crafting, and trying to squeeze my actual job in on my spare time. This is a quickie cutie gift that can be made in a snap. Give it with a gift card, or a nice pen set.
I chose to keep the Starbucks logo on this one because the gift was for a coffee lover, but I have made them covered with a pretty paper.  Just press a coffee sleeve flat, and cut in half, or cut to desired size. trace around onto plain paper that will fill the inside of the book. If you don't have a Zutter binder or other binder, punch holes and tie together with ribbon (see my gift card holder visual clue).  I have inked the edges of the cover and of the paper for a vintage look, also sprayed the cover with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment