Sunday, September 8, 2013

Looking Back at Re-Creations, One Year Anniversary

Happy Birthday Blog!

My blog is one year old this month! I am so grateful for all of the opportunities I have had to meet new crafters, teach classes, learn new techniques, create and "re-create".
Here is a look back at a few my favorite projects. You can click on the links below the photos to view the original blog post of each project.

Cards

My Craft Channel Superfan Blog Hop  

Rubber Cafe Inspired Greeting Card
Side view of stand up card


Graphic 45 "Bird Song" Cards

Home Decor

Valentine/Anniversary Wreath

Real Leaves made into Fall Bouquet

Spring Childhood Memory Jar


















Graphic 45 & Clear Acrylic Clipboard Display

Scrapbook Layouts and Albums

Graphic 45 + six more Layers Layouts

Using a Floral Paper on a Masculine Page

Tiny Canvas Frame Accordion Album





Made from Scratch Summer Album 


















Wearables





More UP-Cycled "Ugly Sweater" Beads

Just For Fun


T.P. Roll Challenge - Marionette

I hope you enjoyed viewing some of my favorites, and that I have inspired you to try crafting something new this year. 
Follow me to see some  unique Christmas decor, cards, layouts, and d.i.y. gifts to be posted over the next few months. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment