Saturday, November 17, 2012

Graphic45 and the Renaissance Faire

 I'm a paper snob. I have to have beautiful  high quality papers to work with. My current favorite is Graphic45. I actually found myself trying to find pictures to work with the paper instead of the other way around! These two layouts feature pictures taken at the Bristol Reniasance Faire. Many techniques were used including layering papers, chalking edges, wrapping baker's twine, scrunching paper and  crackling watch faces. I had taken a class at the Scrapbook Expo with Leanne Ostergard (follow her on Pinterest or My Craft Channel).
Leanne gave us a tip about using busy paper, it was add more layers! Great tip, thanks! She also mentioned using floral papers for boy pages, and I tried that as well. Turned our great. Just kept the colors muted and added a couple of masculine elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment