Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dragon Lady Shoes

Update Dec 21, 2012- I won 3rd place in this contest! Thank  you Dover Books! Here is link to the amazing  page with all artist's work. http://store.doverpublications.com/craft-fantasia-craft-contest.html

These shoes turned out so much better than I could have imagined! This is a project I created for the Dover Publications Craft Fantasia contest. Dover Crafts Facebook Page 
I down loaded clip art from the DoverPictura website. The images are from the "Traditional Chinese Embroidery Designs" and "Chinese Design" books.Then I printed it on Kodak Shoe Art Film and fussy cut.  Then I applied the images to clean dry shoes with the glue stick included with the shoe art film. Voila!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is really creative and amazing. You could sell them on Poshmark.com

    ReplyDelete